Central National Bank
Central National Bank of Gardner is a locally managed bank in the Central National Bank's expanding Kansas and Nebraska service area. We offer our customers the best of both worlds, friendly service from local folks who know the community, as well as a broad network of branches, ATMs, and services that only larger banks can provide.
Central National Bank's philosophy is for its branches to have authority at the local level. This means the Gardner office, which opened in 2005, focuses on customers needs here while offering diversified, sophisticated financial services that come from being part of a growing bank that serves more than 20 communities in Kansas and Nebraska.
Central National Bank, a family and employee owned company, has been providing Kansans with sound financial advice since 1884 when the bank was started in Junction City, Kansas. Current CEO Ed C. Rolfs is the third generation of the Rolfs family to serve as chief executive officer (he was preceded by his grandfather Ed W. Rolfs and his father Ed J. Rolfs).
Central National Bank embraces its strong heritage and strives to be the financial resource of choice for the Gardner community.
- Free Checking, Online Banking and Bill Pay!
- Can't bank anywhere else? Try our New Opportunity Checking!
- It Makes Cents...to bank with us! Use your debit card & save!
- Rewards programs...gain points for shopping!
Whom to Contact
- Kristen AndersenRetail Office SupervisorPhone: (913) 856-3201
- Casey BowenMortgage Loan OfficerPhone: (913) 856-3211
- Nick CunninghamMortgage ManagerPhone: (913) 856-3208
- Reva MatthewsMortgage Loan OfficerPhone: (913) 856-3202
- Branden RodenbeckMortgage Loan OfficerPhone: (913) 856-3201
- Joseph ''Jay'' Smith, IIILawrence Market PresidentPhone: (785) 838-1960
- Andrea ZlatnikBranch ManagerPhone: (913) 856-2136