City of Edgerton
- City Office
A municipal government with a estimated population of 1,744 located in the southwest corner of Johnson County, Kansas. The city is governed by a Mayor and five City Councilors. The governing body appoints a City Administrator to oversee the daily operations and activities.
The city is located about a half-mile from the proposed BNSF Intermodal Facility and KC Logistics Park. The community has a historic downtown with plenty of opportunity for business development. A 585-home subdivision will soon be started adding opportunities for starter homes within a twenty minute drive from countless business and entertainment ventures. Edgerton is a partner city in one of the best school districts in Johnson County, United School District 231.
Come on down to Edgerton and experience the quaint side of life!
- Access to I-35 (north/south) and US-56 (east/west) transportation routes
- Within 10 miles of the New Century Air Center
- Half-mile from proposed BNSF Intermodal Facility and KC Logistics Park
- Located just west of Johnson County Park District's Mildale Farm and Big Bull Creek Park
- Proposed 585-home subdivision to begin construction soon