Bring the whole family out for a free morning of entertainment in beautiful downtown Gardner! This year’s theme is "Heroes Unite".
Grab your lawn chairs and plan to arrive early for the best seats! The parade begins at 10:00am!
- The entry deadline is 5:00 pm on the Monday, July 26th . Late entries will be allowed to participate but will not be judged or have their description announced (late fees apply). So register early and save $$.
- Check in at Registration area between 7:30 and 9:00 AM Saturday at the Wheatridge Wrestling Building (across from the USD #231 District Office).
- Provide proof of insurance on all vehicles at registration-REQUIRED.
- DO NOT THROW anything from a moving vehicle. Walking participants may distribute items (candy, balloons, flyers, etc.)
- A float is defined as any entry that is decorated, movable on at least 4 wheels, and pulled by any vehicle. Proof of insurance required on the vehicle
- All Prizes must be picked up by 1:00 pm on the Sunday following parade at the fair office.
Entry classification: Register according to your category. Call 913-856-6464 if you have questions.
Category 1: 4-H Floats - FREE
Category 2: Horse & Rider or Horse-Led Floats - FREE
Category 3: All commercial/political entries AND any civic/individual entry wishing to be judged - $20
Category 4: Any civic/individual entry NOT wishing to be judged - $10
Groups should contact the Chamber for special pricing, etc.
Date and Time
Saturday Jul 31, 2021
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM CDT
Sycamore to Main, West on Main to Pine
North on Pine to Washington, East on Washington to Walnut
South on Walnut to Shawnee, East on Shawnee back to Sycamore
109 E. Main
See Event Description