- Long-term Care - Nursing Home
- Skilled Nursing Care
Medicalodges Gardner is one of only three facilities in Northeast Kansas that provides care for individuals needing assistance with both mental and physical health challenges. Residents with behaviorial disorders, learning to live with the physical limitations associated with their disability are given assistance to regain the skills to successfully perform daily activities, giving them self esteem, independence and opportunity to return to the community. Our residents range in ages from 30's to their 90's.
The staff at Medicalodges Gardner is trained to care for the entire individual. By meeting the physical, mental,and psycho-social needs of our residents, we are equipped to address the specialized recovery needs of individuals with behavioral health challenges. We strive to be a link on their journey back to living safely in their own homes.
- Employee owned company
- Volunteer opportunites available
- Works closely with Johnson County Mental Health, Bert Nash& Wyondotte County Mental Health
Whom to Contact
- Christie HaagDirector of NursingPhone: (913) 856-6520
- Alieu JallowMedical Records/LPNPhone: (913) 856-6520
- Jill MendenhallAdministratorPhone: (913) 856-6520
- Kari TaylorActivities DirectorPhone: (913) 856-6520
- Kari TaylorSocial ServicesPhone: 913-856-6520
From exit 210 on I 35 drive all the way through town. When street goes from 4 lanes to 2 make 1st left (Warren) at 1st block turn right (Bedford) We are single story light brick building on left.